Version 2.4.8 (07-03-2013)
- Bugfix: fixed issue with local changes not being synced (again).
- Bugfix: fixed issue with detecting Wimax as 4G.
Version 2.4.7 (12-02-2013)
- Bugfix: fixed issue with local changes not being detected on some devices.
- Bugfix: instant sync causes instability for some, when watching many folders for changes. New option on setting page must be enabled, if instant sync should watch subfolders.
- Provider: added Dump Truck.
Version 2.4.6 (30-01-2013)
- Bugfix: fixed issue with SFTP corrupted transfers.
- Bugfix: fixed more issues with Box.
- Bugfix: fixed issue with syncing changes when md5 check enabled.
- Bugfix: fixed "share to" support, so it works for folders.
Version 2.4.5 (26-01-2013)
Version 2.4.4 (24-01-2013)
- Bugfix: fixed Box bad request error.
- Bugfix: fixed adding shortcuts which was broken on some devices.
Version 2.4.3 (24-01-2013)
- Improvement: "quick sync" button in folderpair list.
- Improvement: select file/account/log items by clicking on left icon.
- Feature: shortcut options for favorites and windows.
- Bugfix: pincode issues resolved (hopefully).
- Bugfix: old SFTP library back, since new one didn't work for all.
- Bugfix: fixed SSL/limit error on upload to Box.
Version 2.4.2 (23-01-2013)
- Bugfix: unset pincode setting because of upgrade issues. Please reconfigure it.
Version 2.4.1 (22-01-2013)
Version 2.4.0 (21-01-2013)
- Bugfix: issue with listing files on some FTP servers fixed.
- Improvement: using new Box V2 API. Please re-authenticate your Box accounts
- Improvement: revamped help section.
- Improvement: sync type icon on folderpair list.
- Feature: new options for FolderPair: retry on fail, 2G.
- Feature: new general settings: pin code timeout, sync log retention count, free space threshold.
- Feature: experimental option to stream remote media files to player of your choice. VLC recommended for video.
- Feature: FolderSync can now be used as a file picker for other apps.
- Bugfix: reading some root folders fixed.
- Bugfix: issue with large file upload to Dropbox fixed.
- Bugfix: db backup/restore on 4.2 with multi-user enabled fixed.
Version 2.3.1 (19-12-2012)
- Support for zip archives in file manager.
- Auto-purge of logs when more than 250.
- Option to disable sync when roaming (default: disabled).
- Notifications can now be configured for each folderpair (default: none).
- Fixed issue with Box login.
- No longer warning when leaving edit screens when no changes have been made.
- Fixed issues with instant sync triggering.
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Version 2.3.0 (01-12-2012)
- Fixed issues on some devices with new sync log view.
Version 2.2.9 (01-12-2012)
- Fixed issue with wifi SSID name on Jelly Bean 4.2.
- WebDAV uploads to IIS fixed.
- Files/folders excluded by filters no longer trigger instant sync.
- Updated Dropbox to use OAuth1.0.
- Splash screen and minor GUI optimizations.
- Sync log screen redesigned.
Version 2.2.8 (15-11-2012)
- Now works on Jelly Bean 4.2. Please recreate account if you still have problems.
- Fixed issue with upload on some WebDAV servers.
Version 2.2.7 (04-11-2012)
- Fixed issue with pausing in uploads when using WebDAV.
- Fixed issue with empty folders.
- Fixed SugarSync issue.
Version 2.2.6 (25-10-2012)
Version 2.2.5 (24-10-2012)
- Fixed shortcuts not working.
- Fixed issue with HTTPS upload on Android 2.3.3 and older.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Version 2.2.4 (21-10-2012)
- Experimental read-only support for protected file system - requires root.
- Fixed issue with uploading empty files to Dropbox.
- Fixed issue with single quotes in Google Drive file names.
- Increased timeout for Google Drive file listings.
Version 2.2.3 (07-10-2012)
- Fixed issue with Google Drive timestamps.
- Fixed FTP upload issues.
- Enabled upload of large files to Dropbox.
- Fixed issue with detecting battery state.
Version 2.2.2 (02-10-2012)
- Added fix to alleviate problems with reaching Google Drive quota limit.
- Fixed so more than 100 files can be shown in Google Drive folder.
- Added fast scroll to listviews.
- Added Japanese translation.
Version 2.2.1 (01-10-2012)
- Fixes some issues with Google Drive.
Version 2.2.0 (30-09-2012)
- SendTo feature - FolderSync can now be used as a send to target.
- New Google Drive API - please re-authenticate accounts and reselect folderpair folders.
- New dashboard + select default startup screen in settings.
- SkyDrive limitations removed in regards to file types and image re-sizing.
- New icons and other minor improvements to file manager. Favorites will have to be recreated - sorry.
- Many other bug fixes.
Version 2.1.9 (10-07-2012)
- Fixed some crashes.
- Fixed issue with Tasker.
Version 2.1.8 (30-06-2012)
- Should now work with Jelly Bean 4.1.
- Fixed minor issues with Google Drive sync.
Version 2.1.7 (24-06-2012)
Version 2.1.6 (23-06-2012)
- Fixed issue some people had with creating new folders in sync.
- Bugfix release.
- Fixed import of old databases (for some).
- Fixed some issues with canceling sync.
- Other minor stuff fixed.
- Dutch language added.
Version 2.1.5 (19-06-2012)
- Fix crashes. Sorry for all the updates.
Version 2.1.4 (19-06-2012)
Version 2.1.3 (19-06-2012)
Version 2.1.2 (18-06-2012)
Version 2.1.1 (12-06-2012):
- Bugfix release.
- Option to disable filesize check.
- Fixed Dropbox authentication for HTC devices.
- Various FC errors fixed.
- Fixed problem with connection to some WebDAV servers.
- Remote thumbnails for SkyDrive and Google Drive.
- Notification on completion of sync.
- Bugfix release.
- Should fix various crashes and issue with synclog window.
Version 2.1.0 (11-06-2012):
- Totally new design - optimized for tablets. Hope you like it.
- Lite version now allows two accounts.
- Favorites and transfer queuing in file manager.
- Possible to share and mediascan files in file manager.
- New sync option - create timestamped backup folder on each sync.
- New languages: Hungarian, Italian and Swedish.
- And lots of other new stuff and bugfixes...
Version 2.0.4 (15-03-2012):
- Fixed issue with lite version on ICS devices.
- Fixed upload problem to Ubuntu One.
- Fixed issue with setting modification time when uploading files using FTP legacy option.
Version 2.0.3 (12-03-2012):
- Fixed issue with force close on sync.
- You now get asked if you want to ignore connection state on manual sync of folderpair.
Version 2.0.2 (10-03-2012):
- Fixed issues with multiple syncs if instant sync turned on.
- Instant sync service now only runs if it is enabled for a folderpair.
- Sync log displays file names again.
- Clicking notification will take you to synclog window.
Version 2.0.1 (04-03-2012):
- Fixed 2-step authentication for Google Docs account.
- Added option to disable auto-backup of database.
- Manual sync on single folderpair will now ignore network and charging state (so beware).
- If sync is not allowed when instant sync change is detected, sync will start later (if scheduled sync is not disabled in FolderSync settings).
Version 2.0.0 (03-03-2012):
- Google Docs support (experimental).
- Support for instant sync on local changes in full version (experimental - use with care).
- Added new Amazon S3 regions.
- Added automated daily backup of FolderSync DB.
- Added option to copy folderpair/syncfilter and edit as new.
- Disabled statusbar notifications for transfers as they cause some devices to crash.
- Fixed some issues with FTP/SFTP - please use new legacy option if you experience problems.
- Fixed issues with flickering and creating folderpairs on some Android 4.0 devices.
- French translation added.
Version 1.9.8 (30-01-2012):
- Fixed issue with SkyDrive.
- Added alternative implementations for FTPS/FTPES for compatibility reasons.
Version 1.9.7 (15-01-2012)
- Fixed issue with Amazon S3 account creation.
- Added option to use alternative FTP implementation (FTPv2).
- Made all SkyDrive folders selectable in folderpair.
Version 1.9.6 (10-01-2012)
Version 1.9.5 (09-01-2012)
- Fixed setting modified time for SFTP/FTP (if supported).
- Added option to use local or remote file in case of conflicting changes to a file.
- Fixed custom ports for SFTP/FTP.
Version 1.9.4 (08-01-2012)
- Allowed selection of a SugarSync shared folder in a folderpair.
- Fixed detection of 4G WiMaX connection type.
- Fixed error on creation of WebDAV folder.
- Fixed uploading files with special names to BOX.
- Fixed issues with FTP syncing.
- New SFTP library with speed improvement.
- Fixed retrieving large folders for SkyDrive.
Version 1.9.3 (04-01-2012)
Version 1.9.2 (03-01-2012)
- UbuntuOne authentication for new accounts fixed.
Version 1.9.1 (30-12-2011)
- Fixed issue with SugarSync folders containing more than 500 items.
- Fixed issue with refreshing Auth token for SkyDrive and added Auth workaround for 2.1 devices.
- Fixed issue with FTP syncing.
- If connection drops during a sync there is now a grace period for re-connection to occur.
- Fixed bug when syncing for FTP servers that doesn't return modification timestamp for files.
- Fixed issue with editing sync filter.
Version 1.9.0 (29-12-2011)
- SkyDrive support. Refer to FAQ before using, because it has some API limitations.
- Support for mirroring of folder deletions.
- New/changed folderpair options for conflict handling in the case both a local and remote file has changed.
- Allowed SSID's should now be separated by comma instead of space.
- Sync will now abort if low free space on SD card.
- Polish language added. German language updated
Version 1.8.0 (12-12-2011)
- Now using official Box.net API. Note: Users will have to re-authenticate Box.net accounts and reselect folderpair folders.
- Fixed potential issues with slow wifi wakeup. Try disabling full wake-lock setting if you use that too see if sync works without it.
- Support for anonymous mode for FTP/SMB and active mode for FTP.
- Using new FTP library, FTPS unchanged (check your encoding setting - default is UTF-8).
- Support for Amazon S3 Server Side Encryption.
- Option to use MD5 checksum for local file comparison (use with care as it will use extra CPU).
- Option to enter allowable WiFi SSID's for a folderpair.
- Spanish language added.
Version 1.7.4 (03-12-2011)
- Added log collection feature for support purposes.
- Added monthly sync interval.
- Fixed FC's on about screen and timeout issues with WebDAV.
Version 1.7.3 (29-11-2011)
Version 1.7.2 (28-11-2011)
- Fixed Dropbox authentication issue on some devices.
- Opening files bug fixed.
- Now also possible to create UbuntuOne account on tablets.
- Incresed timeouts for WebDAV connections.
- Slovak/Czech language added.
Version 1.7.1 (21-11-2011)
- Fixed issue with WakeLock and special characters in filenames (WebDAV).
- Added possibility to choose language.
- Russian language added.
- Option to lock app with pin code on start/resume - experimental, so don't forget your code if you use this!
- Support for Ubuntu One (beta).
- Home screen shortcuts to folderpair syncs.
- Full wakelock option for devices that doesn't wake on scheduled syncs.
- Fixed datetime showing to match device settings.
- Sorting options in file manager.
- Language support added: German, Danish - more coming.
Version 1.6.6 (02-11-2011)
- Fixed issue with Dropbox.
Version 1.6.5 (02-11-2011)
Version 1.6.4 (02-11-2011)
- Fixed selection of remote Dropbox folder in folderpair.
Version 1.6.3 (01-11-2011)
- Hotfix for Android 2.1/2.2 devices.
- Removed need for log data permission since that seemed unpopular.
- Hopefully fixed issues with connection type detection.
- Added new filter: file age.
- Added support for S3 Client Side Encryption (experimental).
- Fixed issues with file manager on HoneyComb.
- Better performance in file manager.
- New WebDAV engine.
- Other small bugfixes.
Version 1.6.2 (18-10-2011):
- Fixed issues with synclog update, Dropbox authentication in lite version and SMB syncing.
Version 1.6.1 (released 17-10-2011)
- Fixed issues with Tasker.
- Fixed bug that occurred when syncing FTP/SFTP root folder.
Version 1.6.0 (released 16-10-2011)
- Added Tasker/Locale support (experimental).
- Added update notification on new version.
- Added Box.net support using WebDAV.
- Now using new AmazonS3 API, and OAuth authentication for Dropbox.
- Fixed widget and status page updates and other minor issues.
Version 1.5.1 (released 12-10-2011)
- Seems like a couple of serious bugs made it's way into 1.5.0. This should hopefully fix them.
Version 1.5.0 (released 11-10-2011)
- Added support for sync filters (beta).
- Fixed issue with SugarSync not working for some.
- Added Workspaces support to SugarSync so devices are viewable (note that some devicetypes can not be accessed using the public API).
- Added option to rescan media library after sync.
- DateTime for files now being shown according to phone locale setting. Added support for NetDocuments.
Version 1.4.8 (released 28-09-2011)
- Fixed issue with sync failing on some FTP and WebDAV servers.
- Made it possible to disable usage of temp-file scheme when transfering files, and to disable file size validation (caused problems for some WebDAV providers).
Version 1.4.7 (released 26-09-2011)
- Minor bugfix release.
- Issues with syncing to some WebDAV servers fixed.
- Problem with usage of self-signed certificate fixed.
Version 1.4.6 (released 25-09-2011)
- Minor bugfix release.
- Fixed issue with local files not syncing in some cases when changed and it is now possible to select windows share as sync folder.
- Bugfix release.
- Lots of bugs fixed - too many to list here.
- Hopefully fixed issue with resyncing files.
- Temp-file scheme now used for transfers.
- Added support for SFTP keyfile password.
- Added some options to filemanager (hide hidden files, select all).
- Icon in synclog now different if sync has transferred files.
- Added support for SugarSync (experimental) and fixed support for SFTP/FTPS and WebDAVs. SugarSync currently supports Magic Briefcase and Web Archive folders only.
- Possible to select root folder for sync.
- Support for private key authentication with SFTP.
- Hopefully fixed some FC issues. :-)
Version 1.3.6 (03-08-2011):
- Added support for FTPS. Fixed an error with validating SMB account.
- Added first draft a one-click sync widget - same functionality as Sync now button in app.
Version 1.3.5 (released 02-08-2011):
- Added mirroring of deletes for two-way sync and option to delete files at source after one-way sync (experimental - use with care).
- Added support for FTP/STFP/WebDAV (experimental/possibly slow).
- Added new sync status screen with info about current sync.
- More detailed sync log now also viewable.
- Fixed issue with some people not being able to select SD card folder.
- Added options to sync every 5, 15 and 30 minutes.
- Added option to only sync while charging.
- Lots of other minor bugfixes.
Version 1.3.2 (released 05-07-2011):
- Fixed some minor connectivity related issues.
Version 1.3.1 (released 05-07-2011):
- Fixed problem with database upgrade.
Version 1.3.0 (released 04-07-2011):
- Added option to sync to and from windows shares (Samba/CIFS).
- New advanced schedule for more fine grained control of sync times.
- New settings panel with options for disabling notifications etc.
- Fixed bug that could sometimes result in FolderSync using 3G connection if WiFi was disconnected.
Version 1.2.3 (released 22-06-2011):
- Lots of small bugfixes and GUI optimizations.
- Fixed an issue regarding wifi lock - could potentially help some users that have experienced failed syncs while device was sleeping.
- Fixed issue with copying single files in file manager - now also possible to select multiple files/folders for bulk operations.
Version 1.2.2 (released 20-06-2011):
- Minor bugfixes and GUI related corrections.
Version 1.2.0 (released 19-06-2011):
- FileManager added - still somewhat experimental.
- New dashboard GUI.
- Now possible to delete missing target files in one way sync instead of deleting entire target folder.
- Sync optimized and lots of small bugfixes.
Version 1.1.2 (released 08-06-2011):
- Fixed forceclose bug on FolderPair screen when selecting local folder before account was selected.
Version 1.1.1 (released 08-06-2011):
- Minor update. Added support for syncing to and from Amazon S3 bucket subfolders - still experimental.
- Added SD card shortcuts in local folder browser for alternative SD card locations if present (Cyanogenmod and Samsung Galaxy etc.).
Version 1.1.0 (released 04-06-2011):
- Support for Amazon S3 syncing - this is experimental at this stage, so use with care.
- Two-way sync now available.
- Fully reworked sync engine - the previous one was a bit buggy.
- Backup/restore of database now possible.
- Fixed an error related to folderpairs if attached account had been deleted.
Version 1.0.3 (released 01-06-2011):
- Added dashboard to be shown at startup.
- Made it possible to view sync history log to check for errors.
- Improved sync engine. Fixed some error that made file from Dropbox not sync properly - thank you Jacob.
Version 1.0.2 (released 28-05-2011):
- Fixed a bug that caused sync to Dropbox not to work for some people.
- Fixed it so it no longer possible to save an unvalidated account.
- Nicer looking icons.
Version 1.0.1 (release26-05-2011):
- This is the first version of FolderSync. Enables simple syncing of folders between an Android phone and Dropbox.