Want access to new features?
Find us on Google+ and opt-in to join the beta, to get early access to new features.
Latest version: 2.8.3
Google Play is the recommended way to get FolderSync - or buy directly from us.
Mentions and reviews
See the help page. Or try looking through the FAQ. Lots of questions are answered there.
FolderSync is a application that enables simple sync to cloud based storage to and from local folders on the device memory card. It currently support multiple Google Drive, Google Docs, Dropbox, Amazon S3, SugarSync, Box.net, SkyDrive, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and windows share accounts, and support for more platforms are planned.
The file manager enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your remote account. Support for creation/deletion of buckets. Upload and download files from the phone. It's all supported.
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier.
You can choose any folder on the memory card to sync. Currently one-way and simple two-way sync are supported.
Sync intervals and other sync settings can be specified for each sync item you configure. You set up a folderpair to sync and it will automatically keep your files in sync.
- Sync to and from your chosen provider
- Create sync filters
- Tasker support
- File manager - manage your cloud files
- Two-way sync with support for deletions
- Widgets and shortcuts for manual sync, folders etc.
- Backup/restore settings
- User specified sync interval or use specific sync times
- Choose connection types for each sync item
- Support for syncing of subfolders (can be disabled)
- Sync of hidden files can be disabled
- Read-only support for protected files (requires root)
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Amazon S3
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Dump Truck
- Ubuntu One
Full version only
- Tasker support
- Sync filters
- Multiple accounts
- No ads
- Instant sync